❤👵The day I visited my grandmother❤👵

❤👵I think my grandmother is the kindest woman in this world. 👵❤She is my grandmother because she is my mother's mother. 👵❤After her husband died, that means my grandfather, she is now at her little daughter's house. 👵❤That means she is at my little girl's house. 👵❤She is taken care of very lovingly. My grandmother's name is "Hinchina" and she is now 92 years old.
❤👵However, she does not bother anyone. ❤👵She still does all her work by herself. ❤👵We also go to little mother house to see her about once a month. ❤👵I went to see her without telling her. ❤👵She was very happy. ❤👵She was thinking when her children would come to see her. ❤👵But every day her children go to see her at little mother ouse. ❤👵She is very kind.❤ She has never scolded anyone.❤ 👵❤She is a very kind woman. ❤She is very patient.❤ She is a working woman.👵♥️ On the day I went to see her, I took photos with her.♥️ She loves to be in photos.👵❤
👵❤Her smile is very pleasant. ♥️👵She is very kind.👵♥️ When we go to see her, we take all the foods she likes.♥️ We take care of her very lovingly.👵 I love her a lot. 👵♥️ Love.♥️ My I pray for a speedy♥️♥️♥️♥️ recovery.

Comments

Post a Comment