🙏Pilgrimage to Gatabaru Temple🙏

🌼❤One day, my mother, my sister and I went on a small pilgrimage. 🌼❤It was to the Gatabaru Raja Maha Vihara, a famous temple in our Matara district. ❤🌼The Garabaru Vihara was built near Deniaya area. 🌼❤So I, my mother and sister, prepared all the necessary materials for the pilgrimage early in the morning and went by bus.🚌 ❤🌼We left. ❤🌼It was around 9:00 in the morning when we went to the temple.
❤🌼We have to walk a long way to get to the temple. ❤🌼We went and worshiped the Buddha and made a vow to God. ❤🌼We took the food from home. We talked for a while. ❤🌼That temple is really beautiful.
❤🌼It brings a lot of lightness to the mind as well as to the soul. ❤🌼That temple is also said to be a shrine of Lord Rajjurumaha. ❤🌼We spent a long time in the temple and offered pooja. ❤🌼Actually, that trip was one of the most beautiful trips I have ever taken.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Comments