😘❤My sister's birthday😁❤

❤😘My sister's birthday was on the 6th of May. ❤😘So we celebrated her birthday at her house. ❤😘Because she is married now.❤ She has two little babies. 😘. So she really doesn't know that it's her birthday.❤😘 We made a cake. ❤😘 To surprise her, her husband, my brother-in-law, my other sister and I made a big plan.❤😘 The three of us sneaked to the city the day before her birthday and brought all the things she needed for the birthday party. ❤😘 Among them, they brought various things like cakes, candles, candles, etc.❤😘 So that morning before she woke up, our family members did all the things necessary to surprise her.❤😘
❤😘After she woke up, we surprised her.❤😘 She was really happy.❤ We surprised her when she didn't expect it. ❤😘She was very happy that day because we made her happy.😍♥️ So we cut the cake.❤ In the afternoon, our mother and our little girl.❤ All our aunts got together and prepared the food.😘 The food we prepared went to every house.❤ In the evening we all went to the temple.❤ Here is my sister's. We celebrated the birthday.❤❤❤

Comments