💜️My favorite singer💜️

🔵My favorite singer is Deepika priyadarshani.❤ 🔵She is only 45 years old♥️ 🔵She is married 😍😍she has one child.👨‍👨‍👦
🔵I first saw her at Nekum pokuna theater.😘😘 🔵It was daring her concert💜️
🔵She is my favorite singer from sri lanka since i was a child💜️😘♥️ 🔵Her voice is like a meditation that calms the mind😘❤😍 🔵She has such a sweet and captivating voice.🎤❤😍 🔵She has a very lovely face😘
🔵She is very kind woman an she is very innocent woman🥺😍❤ 🔵Her song are my favorite, 🌼Sitha oba pamula radawa 🌼Rathriya wee 🌼Kaviya oba 🌼Oba heenayak wage 🌼Pembara kumarana 🌼Mage kandulu wel 🌼Pithu senehe pidu 🌼Anna balan idikada laga 🌼Wehidiya maha bima themuwata 🔵She takes the hearts of her fans away with the sensitivity of her songs🎤❤ 🔵The sings with so much feeling that the listener feels the love and campassion runing though them so they listen to her song🎤❤
🔵I also sing her songs❤🎤 🔵I have won competitions by singing her song.🎤❤ 🔵I love her very much ❤😍😘😘

Comments

Post a Comment