๐Ÿ’œ️My Best Friend♥️

❤My best friend is Ridmi Bandara.
❤We love eacnothe with the core of heat. ❤She met me before going to campus. ❤It was from the budge gruop in our campua. ♥️We actually met on social media on december 1.2020 ♥️She has been my sister over since.
♥️Actually,we both think the same.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜. ♥️I think we are sister in spirit ♥️She is shorter than me.Her hair is curly..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜She is very kind.and very attractive girl.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜. ♥️She is very good honest friend.a girl who can say anything. ♥️she is a very beautiful girl..๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ ♥️We actually met on the day we went to campus..Though we talked online and became friends, I actually saw her on December 12, 2022. I am really happy..I always pray that our friendship will last forever..I love her so much.♥️♥️๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜....

Comments

Post a Comment