😍♥️My beautiful school days ♥️

♥️My most beautiful time was my school days. ♥️It is very sad when I think that time will not come backπŸ₯Ί♥️. ♥️I went to a grant school in my city to study higher. ♥️The name of that school is Godapitiya National School. ♥️So the day I went to school, I got a good friend. During my school days,♥️😍 I She was the same with me then and now. ♥️She is my friend.
♥️😍So I have many memories of her and me in my school.πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜˜ We still have many funny things we did.😍♥️ We still have a lot of stupid things in our memories. 😍♥️So we went back to school after the high school exams. 😍♥️That day we It brought back a lot of old memories of both of us. 😘I was very sad and very happy when I remembered them.♥️ We were very happy during our school days.♥️ He went to school to see the teacher who taught us both.😘♥️
😁♥️ So we also took photos with the teacher. Because we were back to school as children.♥️😘 Because I am not going to study.😍😘 I am waiting for a beautiful day to come again when I had as much fun as that time.
😘♥️My most beautiful time was my school days.♥️♥️♥️ I love that time very much.πŸ₯Ί♥️ Every memory that happened during that time is always in my mind😍😍😍😍😍

Comments